Welcome to MINDANAO ZAMBOPEN JOURNAL Your Paperless News and Information Service based in Pagadian City EMAIL us:judyscogo@gmail.com or call/text at our mobile number +639218512281 for news and articles submissions.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Strength from God

By Judys G. Cogo

IN PSALM 28:7, the Bible says, “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my hearts trust in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy. And I will give thanks to Him in song.”

January 2012 God give me first trials to face the situation that never happen in my entire life, arguing someone for my right, with the help of our Almighty God who love me and save me from the bandage of the sin, everything is fine.

I really thank God for his wisdom and letting some people to listen my side, it is hard for me to handle the situation but one thing came in my mind that God always with me, and I believe that God always help me in every circumstances in my life.

These kinds of trials is the first time happen, in my entire life, to arguing something for the sake of my dignity to my colleague as a Media.

Fighting for your right is the things sometime hard to understand specially if you don’t know well the person who involved you this kind of situation.

During the discussion, I never feel afraid to anybody or afraid to someone who belong to the high society, I feel that someone who give me strength what to say and what to do.

If we believed in ourselves and we believed that God protect us, guide us, and everything we want in these world we should be in line with the grace of our Almighty God because in Him nothing is impossible.

I really thanks to my colleague who sympathies my situation and never live me specially that I am in hot discussion they always text me what happen to my problem I just reply that I  am ok but deep in my heart and not ok because this is the first time happen in my entire life
Thanks to the Lord for this trial because the more I become closer to Him and also the more I become stronger to handle the deferent of trial.

Thanks to Lord for His strength and Guidance.

Popular Post