Welcome to MINDANAO ZAMBOPEN JOURNAL Your Paperless News and Information Service based in Pagadian City EMAIL us:judyscogo@gmail.com or call/text at our mobile number +639218512281 for news and articles submissions.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Destroying Credibility

By Judys Cogo

PSALM 37:3-9, said “Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the down, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun. Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him. 

Do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked scheme. Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fret-it leads only to evil. For evil men will be cut off, but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the Land.”        

If we choice a true friend we should know that person is a Christian, because a true child of God will never destroy your credibility, the child of God always protect each other.

One of my colleague ask my husband help to interview a certain person for his good write up or balance writing  regarding the mining issue in Zamboanga del Sur.

My husband helps him, because he is my family old close friend, believing that he write balancing news, believing he write the news of booth side.

Days after my husband received a call informing that the write up of his friend one sided and destroying the capability of the small scale mining.

I really hurt to hear that story because if will destroyed the credibility of my husband and also it will destroy the small scale mining.

I feel my husband really hurt because as a media the people believed that we are the trusted people,
Only one thing come to my mind why they do this to my husband, we are treated him us my family? But I realize his is a man, and no one is perfect in this word.

Popular Post