Welcome to MINDANAO ZAMBOPEN JOURNAL Your Paperless News and Information Service based in Pagadian City EMAIL us:judyscogo@gmail.com or call/text at our mobile number +639218512281 for news and articles submissions.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hagedorn visits Sulu


Becky de Asis and Judys Cogo

JOLO, SULU – The undefeated mayor of Palawan Ed Hagedorn visited Sulu yesterday just to campaign his candidacy as senator this coming mid-term May 13 election.

Hagedorn, an independent candidate, was surprised upon arriving in Sulu where more supporters seen waving their hands for their approval and supports.

“I was very surprised because I don’t expect I have more supporters here in Sulu,” said Hagedorn.

He expressed appreciation over the hospitality of the people in the place.
“It is a great experience that people accepted me and supports me even I am [just] an independent candidate,” said Hagedorn in an interview.

Governor Sakur Tan also showed elation on the visit of Hagedorn of Palawan, where the 7-wonders of the world is found, said Tan.

“It is my pleasure to have Hagedorn here now in Sulu. I think the people are free to choose and vote on the incoming election,” said Tan.
He added that Hagedorn is a development-oriented man and very successful in his political carrier.

Popular Post